Saturday 23 March 2013

The Quest Is The Quest!

So this blog didn't go quite as planned but that changes today!

The quest to watch an episode of Doctor Who every day from the very beginning began on the 23rd November 2011 with very little hope that I would succeed, hence the reason I didn't really bother to keep up this blog. Well I'm pleased (and only a little embarrassed) to say that I'm now on Day 487, over half way through, and failure is no longer an option!

I've taken the decision to blog my final year of the challenge (actually just over a year to go) and to revisit the past year and half and summarise what has gone before. I mean in a show about time travel then surely it seems suitable that I jump from past and present in my blogs!

Also so that my challenge can stand for more than just my personal satisfaction I have decided to ask for sponsorship for the charity The Douglas Macmillan charity. Look out for a link to a Just Giving page that intend to set up.

So time to look back to the past....

No comments:

Post a Comment